Rainbow Cupcake Sundaes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 sundaes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 quarts rainbow sherbet
- 1 bottle Smucker's® Magic Shell® Rainbow Sherbet Flavored Topping
- Whipped cream
- Decorator sprinkles (optional)
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs.
- BAKE 24 cupcakes according to package directions. Cool completely.
- LINE baking sheet with wax paper. Cut cupcakes in half. Scoop 1 medium scoop sherbet on bottom half. Place tops on sherbet. Freeze 30 minutes. Top with topping, whipped cream and decorator sprinkles, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 sundaes), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 31g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.