Raspberry Lemon Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 19 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tbsps. plus 2 teaspoons lemon juice, divided
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel, divided
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam, divided
- 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 drops red food color
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- BEAT cake mix, water, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes. Stir in 2 teaspoons lemon peel. Fill muffin cups about 1/2 full. Place 1/2 tsp. raspberry jam in each center. Top with about 1 tablespoon batter, covering jam.
- BAKE 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- STIR frosting in medium bowl until smooth. Mix in 2 tablespoons jam, powdered sugar, food color, remaining lemon juice and lemon peel. Stir until smooth and creamy.
- PLACE half the frosting in decorator bag fitted with a 1M decorator tip or into corner of medium heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off resealable bag. Frost cupcakes by starting at outside edge moving toward center in a spiral pattern. Repeat with other half of frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/24), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 24g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.