- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 1/3 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup coarsely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 whole graham crackers, broken into pieces
- For Cupcakes: HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- BEAT sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add flour mixture in thirds, alternating with buttermilk. Beat 1 minute. Stir in graham cracker crumbs. Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completly on wire rack.
- For Frosting: BEAT butter and powdered sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Beat in marshmallow cream, 1 tablespoon milk and vanilla. Beat 1 minute until smooth. Beat in additional milk if needed. Frost cupcakes. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips. Break pieces of graham crackers over cupcakes to make crumbs.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 27g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.