Spider Web Peanut Butter Cookie
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 16 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 2 tablespoons Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (7 oz.) packet Hungry Jack® Easy Pack™ Funfetti® Halloween Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting, divided
- 16 drops red food color
- 10 drops yellow food color
- Black decorating gel (optional)
- Black candy or plastic spider (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 12-inch pizza pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT peanut butter and shortening in large bowl with electric mixer until blended. Add brown sugar, egg, water and vanilla. Mix on medium speed until combined. Beat in pancake mix on low speed until evenly moistened. Spread evenly on bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool completely.
- STIR 1 cup frosting, red color and yellow color in small bowl to make orange color. Spread over entire top of cookie. Place 1/4 cup plain vanilla frosting in resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds or until soft. Cut small corner off bag. Draw outside lines and inside lines for a spider web on top of frosting. Cut through with toothpick or knife to make design. Make spiders on web using black gel or place candy or plastic spider on top. Cut into wedges to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/16 of recipe), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 23g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.