Strawberry Angel Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package angel food cake mix
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves
- OR 3/4 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar™ Reduced Sugar Strawberry Preserves
- 3 tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT cake mix and preserves (do not add water) in large bowl with mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are just lightly browned. Cool 1 minute. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Cookies will be soft and chewy.
- TIP Store between sheets of wax paper to keep from sticking together.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 50 (Calories from Fat 5), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 120mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.