Strawberry Cheesecake Brownies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 210 min
- Yield: 18 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Bake in 13 x 9-inch pan according to package directions for 20 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Mix in remaining 2 eggs, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth. Pour evenly over warm brownie.
- STIR jam until smooth. Drop by teaspoonfuls over surface of filling. With a knife, swirl jam gently through filling to create marble effect. Bake additional 35 to 40 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Cool 1 hour. Loosely cover and chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or more. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 18 brownies), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 37g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.