Triple Chocolate & Vanilla Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 16 servings
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 18 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 2 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl; press firmly into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, flour and vanilla; mix well. Divide batter in half. Add chocolate to one half of batter; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Top evenly with vanilla batter.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Top with Chocolate Glaze. Chill.
- MELT chocolate with cream in small saucepan over low heat. Cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Remove from heat; spread over cheesecake. Makes about 1/3 cup (recipe can be doubled, if desired, for thicker glaze).
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 31g (Saturated Fat 17g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 125mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 25g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.