Twisted Cheesy Ham Breadsticks
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 12 breadsticks
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Garlic & Herb Artisan Bread Mix
- 1 cup warm water (110° to 120°F)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham (4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Coat 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE bread mix as directed on package using 1 cup water. Roll dough on lightly floured surface into a 12-inch x 8-inch rectangle. Spread mustard evenly over entire surface. Distribute ham and cheese evenly over only half of dough covering 12-inch x 4-inch area. Fold in half lengthwise to cover ham mixture matching edges. Roll over dough with rolling pin to seal in filling.
- RESHAPE into 12-inch x 4-inch rectangle. Cut into 24 (4-inch x 1/2-inch) strips using a long sharp knife dusted with flour. Twist two strips together loosely. Place strips, 1-inch apart, on prepared pan. Repeat with remaining dough strips. Brush breadsticks with butter.
- BAKE 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 breadsticks), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 550mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 3g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.